Excellent Hospital Services
A new $72.8 Parkes Hospital plus Peak Hill’s multi-purpose service.
Parkes boasts a new state of the art $72.8 million hospital. The hospital was completed in November 2015 and features an emergency department, medical imaging, ambulatory care, inpatient units and birthing suites.
Parkes Hospital is managed by the Greater Western Area Health Service.
Contact Parkes Hospital on 02 6861 2400
The Peak Hill Multipurpose Service (MPS) was completed in 2015 and is the coordination point for the Peak Hill community in relation to a range of health and aged care services.
The Peak Hill MPS includes:
- 4 sub-acute beds including respite and palliative care
- Rural Emergency Care Service
- A wide range of community-based services
- 10 high care residential aged care beds flexible in usage to accommodate residents with low level dementia
- Respite care
- Dementia specific services
- Diversional therapy
- General Practitioner services
- Clinical and operational support services
- Chronic Disease Management programs and clinics
- Ambulatory and community acute/ post-acute services
- Capacity for a facility based self-care renal dialysis space; and
- Refurbishment of existing staff accommodation.