Rolls of Electors

An election of councillors for Parkes Shire Council will be held on Saturday, 04 September 2021.

Non-residential Rolls

If you are an owner, rate-paying lessee or occupier of rateable land which is not your primary residence, you or a nominee may be entitled to be enrolled on the roll of non-residential owners of rateable land or the roll of occupiers and rate-paying lessees for this election.

Details of the eligibility criteria for a claim and enrolment claim forms may be obtained from Parkes Shire Council at 2 Cecile Street Parkes NSW 2870 Phone: 6861 2333 or

The claim must be completed and lodged with Parkes Shire Council on or before 6.00pm Monday 26 July 2021.

If a claim for non-residential enrolment was made for a previous council election, and you wish to claim enrolment for this election, you must re-apply.

Residential Rolls

All electors enrolled on the Commonwealth/State electoral roll as at Monday 6.00pm 26 July 2021 residing in Parkes Shire will be included on the roll for the election.

To check your enrolment details or to obtain a residential enrolment form visit or call 1300 135 736.

Voting in Local Government (Council) elections is compulsory for all electors included on the residential roll.