Request for comments on declaration of Public Holiday or Local Event Day for 2020 and 2021 Parkes Shire Agricultural Shows
The New South Wales Premier and Cabinet are inviting applications from Local Government Authorities for the appointment of the local public holidays or local event days for 2020 and 2021.
The gazetted Show Public Holidays proposed for the next two years for Parkes Shire to support the various Agricultural Shows are outlined below:
The Parkes Show dates for 2020 and 2021 are:
- Monday 31 August to Wednesday 2 September 2020 (Proposed Public Holiday 12.00pm to 5.00pm Tuesday 01 September 2020)
- Monday 30 August to Wednesday 01 September 2021 (Proposed Public Holiday 12.00pm to 5.00pm Tuesday 31 August 2021)
Peak Hill Show
The Peak Hill Show dates for 2020 and 2021 are:
- Tuesday 25 to Wednesday 26 August 2020 (Proposed Public Holiday 9.00am - 5.00pm Wednesday 26.08.2020)
- Tuesday 24 to Wednesday 25 August 2021 (Proposed Public Holiday 9.00am - 5.00pm Wednesday 25.08.2021)
The Trundle Show dates for 2020 and 2021 are
- Tuesday 11 to Wednesday 12 August 2020 (Proposed Public Holiday 9.00am - 5.00pm Wednesday 12.08.2020)
- Tuesday 10 to Wednesday 11 August 2021 (Proposed Public Holiday 9.00am - 5.00pm Wednesday 11.08.2021)
In order for the necessary application to be submitted I request that you forward any comments to Council at firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to The General Manager, Parkes Shire Council, 2 Cecile Street PARKES NSW 2870 no later than Friday 27 September 2019.
Further online surveys will be released in conjunction with the conduct of each 2019 Show.