Tuesday 18 June, 9:30am to 3:30pm
Service NSW's Mobile Service Centre is visiting the Peak Hill area to personally deliver access to essential NSW Government services.
Mobile Service Centres are custom-fitted buses with dedicated Service NSW staff on board to provide convenient access to services at rural and regional locations.
Customers can conduct transactions that are available at most Service Centres such as:
- Driver licence and Photo Card applications and renewals
- Driver Knowledge Tests
- Working With Children Check applications
- Applying for birth, death and marriage certificates
- Eyesight tests for licence applications
- Cost of Living* service to access more than 40 NSW Government rebates and savings
The Mobile Service Centre is scheduled to visit Peak Hill on Tuesday 18 June, from 9:30am to 3:30pm at Peak Hill Memorial Park, Caswell St.
Mobile Service Centres will accept payments by credit and debit card or cheque.
*Mobile Service Centres cannot take appointments for the Cost of Living service. Service NSW will be happy to help you out on the day.