Service Request

Contact Council for service assistance

Council is available to attend incidents or interruptions to services and infrastructure that we manage and provide for the community. These services include water, sewer, drainage, roads and footpath assets, waste and ranger services.

Contact Council during business hours to request a service.

For service requests outside these hours, see our After Hours Contact section of the website.