Reporting Issues to Council

When problems or incidents are related to Council services

We encourage the Parkes Shire community to report any problem that our residents and ratepayers may be experiencing in relation to infrastructure and services including:

  • Waste and rubbish bins
  • Roads, footpaths and drains
  • Traffic and parking
  • Environment and pollution
  • Vandalism
  • Parks, reserves and recreational service

You can report issues and incidents directly to Parkes Shire Council via phone, email, in writing or in person. View our contact information page for all contact details.

If your request is urgent please contact us at the Administration Centre during office hours or after hours via the Emergency number.