Parkes Shire Council provides public notice of important decisions, projects and activities happening throughout the Parkes Shire, including:
- Notice of Council and committee meetings
- Exhibition of draft strategies, plans and policies
- Proposals affecting public land or local services
- Road works and traffic management arrangements
- Funding, grant and business opportunities
Members of the public may lodge submissions on certain items on exhibition, such as draft strategies, plans and policies, and proposals affecting local land and services.
Submissions which are made in relation to publicly notified proposals are considered public documents, and are included in Council reports, which are publicly accessible under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. It is important that submissions only contain information relevant to the proposal, and do not include information of a personal nature.
Listed below are our current public notices.