Water connections

If you buy or move into an existing property, your water supply for both drinking water and recycled water (if applicable) will already be connected.

If you wish to relocate or alter an existing meter, or individually meter multiple tenancies that are currently serviced by a single meter, you will need to apply using the below Application for Urban Water Connection. 

Owners and/or builders can apply for a water service pipe/water meter installation connected to Council's water main, subject to the provisions of the Local Government Act and the requirements of Council. To apply, download the Water Connection Application Form below.

Application for Urban Water Connection(PDF, 250KB)

Fees and charges(PDF, 12MB)