Information on local road closures
Plan your trip ahead in times of flooding and road works.
Motorists are advised to check www.livetraffic.com for road closure updates and hazard information.
Parkes Shire Council wishes to advise that the following changed traffic conditions and roads closures are in place in Parkes Shire:
Parkes Shire Council wishes to advise of the temporary road closures in the Parkes Shire:
Parkes Shire Council wishes to advise of the following temporary road closures for road rehabilitation works to be undertaken, weather permitting;
- McGees Lane commencing Monday 22 May from 8am - 2pm from the Church Street entrance to the Coles building, Saturday 28 May 2017 from 8am - 2pm, and Sunday 28 May from 7am - 5pm.
- M&D (Little Theatre) car park for asphalt works to commence Saturday 27 May 2017 from 8am - 1pm, weather permitting.
- Bushman Street between Cooke Street and Condobolin Road commencing Monday 29 May 2017 from 7am - 5pm weekdays for a period of approximately 4-5 weeks, weather permitting.
- Newell Highway from Medlyn Street continuing south 250 meters on Monday 29 May to Wednesday 31 May from 7am to 5pm each day.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding this matter please contact Council's Manager Works, Mr Wayne O'Neill for further information on 02 6861 2344.
Parkes Shire Council wishes to advise of the temporary road closure for safe conduct of a sporting carnival:
- Baker Street on Sunday 4 June 2017, between 7:00am and 5.00pm
For any further information please contact Council's Engineering Department on 02 6861 2344.