We Can Help

Advice and guidelines for lodging a Development Application.

So you have determined your project requires a Development Application (DA).

Most types of building, subdivision and demolition work require a development consent from Council.

Parkes Shire Council recommends that you consult with a Council Officer prior to lodging a DA to ensure you understand the process and all of the requirements of submission. Contact us during weekdays on 02 6861 2373.

To make an application, refer to Council’s Application Guide to ensure your submission includes the required details, plans and documentation.

The minimum documentation required to accompany a DA is specified by Schedule 1 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000.